Bring your number to Three on Pay Monthly.
Note: if you’re on Pay As You Go and you want to bring your old number to Three, find out how to bring your number to Three on Pay As You Go.
Bringing your number to Three is easy, just follow the steps below.
- Insert your new Three SIM into your phone and turn it on. This will automatically activate your account on our network.
- Let your old network provider know you're leaving and ask them for your PAC (Port Authorisation Code). Contact details for all network providers are included below. If your provider isn’t listed below, you’ll need to get in touch with them using the contact details they provided when you purchased your device.
- You can move your number in one of the following ways:
- The Three app.
- Select the More tab.
- Select Move your old number to our network and follow the steps.
- your existing mobile number and your new Three number
- your email address
- the name of your old network provider
- your PAC.
Fill in our online form.
If you send your form in before 5pm between Monday and Friday (excluding bank holidays), your number should be moved during the next working day. If you send your form in outside of these times, we’ll process your request as soon as we can on the next working day, and let you know by text or email when your number will be moved.
To transfer your number, you’ll need to keep your account active with your old provider and you’ll lose any credit on your old account.
If you need to cancel your moving date, just let us know by 5pm on the working day before we’re due to move your number. The quickest and easiest way to let us know is with Live chat.
Network contact details.