Bring your number to Three on Pay Monthly.
On Pay As You Go? Find out how to bring your number to Three.
Note: If you need to transfer your Three number to a new Three SIM, please get in touch using Live chat.
Bringing your number to Three is easy.
- Insert your new Three SIM into your phone and turn it on. This will automatically activate your account on our network.
- Contact your old network provider and ask them for your PAC (Port Authorisation Code).
- After you’ve got your PAC, you can move your number either using the app or with our online form.
The Three app.
- Select the More tab.
- Select Move your old number to our network and follow the steps.
- Your current mobile number and your new Three number.
- Your email address.
- The name of your old network provider.
- Your PAC.
To fill in our form, you’ll need:
When your number will be moved.
If you send your form in before 5pm between Monday and Friday (excluding bank holidays), your number should be moved during the next working day. If you send your form in outside of these times, we’ll process your request as soon as we can the next working day. We’ll text or email you to let you know when your number will be moved.
If you need to cancel your moving date, just let us know by 5pm on the working day before we’re due to move your number. The quickest and easiest way to let us know is with Live chat.
Leaving us and need a PAC? Please contact us.
Network contact details.