Bring your number to Three.
Leaving us and need a PAC? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Bringing your number to Three is easy. If you need to transfer your existing Three number to a new Three SIM, just get in touch.
Note: If you want to keep your existing phone number when you move to Three, you’ll need to keep your account active with your old provider until the number’s transferred.
If you want to bring your number from another provider to Three:
- Insert your new Three SIM into your phone and turn it on. This will automatically activate your account on our network.
- Contact your old network provider and ask them for your PAC (Port Authorisation Code).
- After you’ve got your PAC, you can move your number either using the Three app or with our online form.
The Three app.
- Select the More tab.
- Select Move your old number to our network and follow the steps.
- Your current mobile number and your new Three number.
- Your email address.
- The name of your old network provider.
- Your PAC.
To fill in our form, you’ll need:
When your number will be moved.
If you send your form in before 5pm between Monday and Friday (excluding bank holidays), your number should be moved during the next working day. If you send your form in outside of these times, we’ll process your request as soon as we can the next working day. We’ll text or email you to let you know when your number will be moved.
If you need to cancel your moving date, just let us know by 5pm on the working day before we’re due to move your number (for example, if your number is being moved on Monday, you need to tell us on the Friday before that day). The quickest and easiest way to let us know is to get in touch.
Network contact details.
Did you mean:
If you can't find what you're looking for, we're here to help. Get in touch any time.