Your MiFi settings.
Your Mobile WiFi dashboard.
Your Mobile WiFi has an online dashboard you can use to manage your account. You need to be connected to your Mobile WiFi to access the dashboard. The dashboard is free to access and won't use up any of your data allowance.
From your dashboard you can:
- change your Mobile WiFi name (SSID) and password (WiFi key) to something more memorable
- change your dashboard login password
- check your Mobile WiFi's signal strength
- find out more about Mobile Broadband
- send and receive text messages to and from mobile phones
- find your Mobile Broadband number.
To open your dashboard:
- from your browser - enter this URL: http://3.home/ or http://192.168.1.1 in your browser. It might be a good idea to bookmark it
- from a Windows computer - the first time you connect your Mobile WiFi to your computer with the USB cable, the Mobile WiFi will create a desktop shortcut to the dashboard. Double click this 3 icon to open your browser and go straight to the dashboard
Find out how to install your Mobile WiFi.
Logging in to the dashboard.
The first time you log in to the dashboard, you'll need to enter your username and password:
Default username: admin
Default password: admin
You can change the password using the Settings link on the dashboard. This can be done by selecting System.
If you change your dashboard password and then forget it next time you log on, you can reset all passwords to the default settings by resetting your Mobile WiFi.
Want to find out more about Huawei? Explore Huawei products on Three.
Seems like we made ourselves useful.
Thanks for the feedback.
Help us improve.
Don't include personal information, e.g. your phone number or credit card details.