Problems paying your monthly bill.
If you’re having trouble paying your bill, contact us. We understand that circumstances can change and the earlier you contact us, the more we can do to help.
Contact us straight away.
Live chat is available 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm.
- For phone bills:
- call 333 from a Three phone or
- 0333 338 1001 from any other phone.
- For other device bills:
- call 500 from a Three phone or
- 0333 338 1003 from any other phone.
Standard rates apply. Lines open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Getting a payment extension.
A payment extension gives you seven more days to pay. You can get an extension if:
- your account is overdue, but by no more than 24 days
- you can pay within seven days
- you don’t already have an extension in place.
If these conditions aren’t met or you need a longer extension, you should call us. If you don’t contact us to make an arrangement, the collections process will start. This includes call barring, account suspension and ultimately disconnection.
If your account has already been barred when you ask for an extension, we can only lift the bar when you’ve paid off the full amount you owe us.
If you don’t pay by the agreed date, your account will become overdue and our collections process will start. If your circumstances change and you can’t pay by the extended date, please contact us.
- If you don’t let us know.
If you don’t pay your bill and you haven’t talked to us about it, we’ll try to contact you by phone and mail. Unfortunately we’ll also have to restrict your Three service and you won’t be able to use our network until your outstanding balance is paid.
If this happens, we may also have to:
- Add a Cancellation fee to your account.
- Pass your details to a Debt Collection Agency, who will collect the total balance for us.
- Let the Credit Reference Agencies know that you've missed payments which will affect your credit rating in the future.
Please remember, we’re here to help before it gets to any of these stages. The best thing you can do is call us, so we can do everything possible to stop any further action from being taken.
- Other helpful organisations.