Changing your price plan.
Running out of data every month? We know how you feel. If the plan you’re on isn’t doing it for you, then maybe it’s time to change it up?
Good news is, unlike upgrading, you don’t have to take out a new contract - just change your plan for a fee as little as £3 per month, and carry on as you were.
Here’s a few reasons why you might wanna change:
- It’s super-easy to do
- It could save you money
- Stop worrying about running out of data or minutes halfway through the month
- No contracts, and no commitment - changed your mind? You can drop back to your old plan again.
How to change your plan.
It’s a simple three-step process that’ll take you two minutes:
- Download the Three App (Android/iTunes)
- Go to the Plans tab and hit Get more allowance
- Select Change your plan, and... change your plan.
You should receive notification that your plan’s been changed, and you’ll be able to use your new allowance straight away.
If for some reason you can’t use the Three App, you can still change your plan by logging into My3.
Change your plan, or get an Add-on?
There’s a couple of reasons why you might be better off getting an Add-on, rather than changing your plan, such as:
- if you need a little one-off data boost to get you through to the end of the month
- when you might need a Personal Hotspot allowance at short notice, but you don’t need to go onto an Advanced Plan.
If you’re going over your allowance every month though, it most likely means you’re on the wrong plan, and you’d be better off moving onto a plan with a bigger allowance, so that you’re not getting any nasty out of bundle charges.