Checking your price plan.
You can check which price plan you’re on by logging in to your My3 account on your phone or on your computer.
On your computer:
- Go to your My3 account by entering your Three number and your password. If you haven't registered yet, you can register here
- Under Phone & contract, click View your plan
- You’ll now be able to view your contract and plan details
On your phone:
- Go to mobile.three.co.uk in your phone's internet browser, or through the Three app
- Select My3 account
- Scroll down to the Your plan section
You’ll see details of your plan’s allowances here.
Your My3 account won’t state whether your plan is one of our new Essential plans or one of our Advanced plans. If you’re not sure which type of plan you’re on and what’s included, use the following information to guide you:
- If you took out or upgraded your plan before 12 July 2016, you are on one of our Advanced plans, which includes Feel At Home, Personal Hotspot allowances and free calls to 333.
- If you purchased your plan after this date, you may be on one of our new Essential plans or our Advanced plans. Your welcome letter or upgrade letter will confirm what plan you are on and what is included in this.
- If you’re still not sure whether you have an Essential or an Advanced plan, please contact us and we’ll confirm this for you.