Sending and troubleshooting picture & video messages.
To find out how to send a picture or video message go to our device support and select your phone.
If you're having problems sending or receiving picture or video messages, here are some tips which may help:
- Try turning your phone off and on again - over 80% of all faults can be fixed by simply doing this.
- Check how much memory you have left on your phone. If the memory is full or nearly full, delete some messages from your inbox and sent mail box.
- If you have an Android handset, you can reset your message settings by going here and entering your mobile number. If you have an iPhone, you’ll need to go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings on your device.
- Turn off call barring on your phone. To do this check your user guide for instructions.
- Sending picture messages or text messages to premium rate numbers isn't included in your text allowance. If you're on Pay Monthly, you may have blocked texting numbers that aren't included in your allowance. You can read about setting up, and removing blocks on your account by checking out Controlling your spend. If you’re trying to send a shortcode or premium text number on Pay As You Go, make sure you've got enough credit to cover the message.
- If you're still having problems sending or receiving picture or video messages, go to our online Coverage Checker to ensure there's coverage in your area.