To find out how much it costs to use voicemail in the UK and abroad, check out Voicemail charges.
To set up your voicemail, follow these steps:
- Call 123 from your phone
- Choose a new PIN and select #
- Confirm your new PIN and select #
- You'll be asked to record your name as this identifies you when you send messages to other people
- Say your name clearly and select #
- Select 1 if you're happy with your name, select 2 if you want to listen to your name or select 3 to re-record your name
- You'll be asked to record a message that callers will hear when they go to your mailbox
- Say your message clearly and select #
- Select 1 if you're happy with your message, select 2 if you want to listen to your message or select 3 to re-record your message
Your voicemail will now be set up on your phone.
If you want to turn off your voicemail, you'll need to call us on 333 from a Three phone or 0333 338 1001 (standard rates apply) from any other phone.
Once you’ve turned off voicemail, you’ll have to call us again on the same number if you want to set it back up again.