What is all-you-can-eat data?
All-you-can-eat data is part of some of our latest Pay Monthly and SIM plans, as well as some older Pay Monthly plans like the Ultimate Internet Plan and The One Plan. It's also available with our All in One 25 Add-on on Pay As You Go and some Talk and Text plans. It gives you all the internet use you need when you're in the UK and up to 12GB of data for internet use when you’re in a Feel At Home destination, unless you have one of our Essential plans.
With all-you-can-eat data you can use as much data as you want. This means you can use your smartphone as you like - so you can download apps, browse the web, look at maps and check your emails as often as you like without worrying about going over a data allowance.
- TrafficSense™ applies to all our plans. Find out how we use TrafficSense™ to protect your experience.
- All-you-can-eat data can only be used abroad when you’re in a Feel At Home destination and your plan includes Feel At Home. It is limited to 12GB of data use. If you’re on a plan which allows Personal Hotspot use, this isn't permitted in a Feel At Home destination. Find out more about Feel At Home.
- If you use data abroad, and you’re not in a Feel At Home destination, or if you're in a Feel At Home destination and have used your data allowance, you’ll be charged for it in accordance with the relevant roaming rates. Find out more about data roaming costs.
- All our current plans include a Personal Hotspot allowance, with the exception of Essential plans, but it's not included in your all-you-can-eat data allowance. Find out more about Personal Hotspot.
- All you can eat data gives you worry free internet use. Even if you used your phone for every minute of every day you could only use, subject to TrafficSense™, around 1000GB each month. We may use this cap to identify inappropriate use of the service, such as commercial use, which isn't permitted under our terms and conditions.