What is all-you-can-eat data?
All-you-can-eat data is part of some of our latest Pay Monthly and SIM plans, as well as some older Pay Monthly plans like the Ultimate Internet Plan and The One Plan. It's also available with our All-in-One 35 Add-on on Pay As You Go and some Talk and Text plans. It gives you all the internet use you need when you're in the UK and up to 12GB of data for internet use when you’re in a Feel At Home destination. (unless you're on a Pay As You Go, in which case you'll have a fair use data limit while roaming in our Feel At Home destinations of 9GB a month).
With all-you-can-eat data you can use as much data as you want. This means you can use your smartphone as you like - so you can download apps, browse the web, look at maps and check your emails as often as you like without worrying about going over a data allowance.
- TrafficSense™ applies to all our plans. Find out how we use TrafficSense™ to protect your experience.
- All-you-can-eat data can only be used abroad when you’re in a Feel At Home destination and your plan includes Feel At Home. If you’re on one of our Pay Monthly plans, you can use up to 12GB from your allowance in a Feel At Home Around the World destination and 13GB in a Feel At Home in Europe destination, while Pay As You Go customers can use up to 12GB of their data allowance in all Feel At Home destinations. In Feel at Home Around the World any data usage over this limit will not be possible, while In Feel at Home in Europe this will be subject to a surcharge of 0.50p/MB unless you’re roaming in the following countries, in which case it’ll be 0.41p/MB: Aland Islands, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion, Norway, Switzerland, Gibraltar, Iceland, Liechtenstein. Find out more about Feel At Home.
- You can’t use your phone as a Personal Hotspot, stream or connect to VPNs in Feel At Home Around the World destinations. There are some exceptions if you’re in an EU or other EEA country. If you’ve got all-you-can-eat data you can use your phone as a Personal Hotspot and connect to VPNs. This is also the case if you’re a Pay As You Go customer using your credit. But if you’ve bought a Pay As You Go Add-on, you won’t be able to use your phone as a Personal Hotspot, stream or connect to VPNs.
- If you use data abroad, and you’re not in a Feel At Home destination, or if you're in a Feel At Home destination and have used your data allowance, you’ll be charged for it in accordance with the relevant roaming rates. Find out more about data roaming costs.
- All our current plans include a Personal Hotspot allowance, with the exception of Essential plans, but it's not included in your all-you-can-eat data allowance. Find out more about Personal Hotspot.
- All you can eat data gives you worry free internet use. Even if you used your phone for every minute of every day you could only use, subject to TrafficSense™, around 1000GB each month. We may use this cap to identify inappropriate use of the service, such as commercial use, which isn't permitted under our terms and conditions.