What is unlimited data?
Unlimited data is part of some of our latest Pay Monthly and SIM plans, as well as some older Pay Monthly plans like the Ultimate Internet Plan and The One Plan. It's also available with our All-in-One 35 Add-on on Pay As You Go and some Talk and Text plans. It gives you all the internet use you need when you're in the UK and up to 19GB of data for internet use when you’re in a Go Roam in Europe destination. (unless you're on a Pay As You Go, in which case you'll have a fair use data limit of 15GB a month). In Go Roam Around the World destinations the Fair use limit is 12GB.
With unlimited data you can use as much data as you want. This means you can use your smartphone as you like - so you can download apps, browse the web, look at maps and check your emails as often as you like without worrying about going over a data allowance.
- Unlimited data can only be used abroad when you’re in a Go Roam destination and your plan includes Go Roam. If you’re on one of our Pay Monthly plans, you can use up to 12GB from your allowance in a Go Roam Around the World destination and 19GB in a Go Roam in Europe destination, while Pay As You Go customers can use up to 15GB. In Go Roam Around the World any data usage over this limit will not be possible, while In Go Roam in Europe this will be subject to a surcharge.
- You can’t use your phone as a Personal Hotspot in Go Roam Around the World destinations. With the exception of Essential Plans, you can use your phone as a Personal Hotspot in a Go Roam in Europe destination up to your data allowance and subject to our fair use data limit of 19GB for Pay Monthly and 15GB for Pay As You Go.
- If you use data abroad, and you’re not in a Go Roam destination, or if you're in a Go Roam destination and have used your data allowance, you’ll be charged for it in accordance with the relevant roaming rates. Find out more about data roaming costs.
- All our plans include a Personal Hotspot, with the exception of Essential plans.
- Unlimited data gives you worry free internet use. Even if you used your phone for every minute of every day you could only use, subject to TrafficSense™, around 1000GB each month. We may use this cap to identify inappropriate use of the service, such as commercial use, which isn't permitted under our terms and conditions.