Using Dual SIM devices.
Some devices come with Dual SIM capabilities. This means that you can use 2 SIMs in your phone, but there are some restrictions.
- You can’t use 2 Three SIMs in one device, because you can only use one 3G or 4G SIM at a time, and Three don’t support the 2G network.
- You’ll want to set your Three SIM as the primary SIM to make sure it works properly.
- Your secondary SIM will only work on 2G, which we don’t support at Three, but is supported by other networks. If you want to insert 2 SIMs, one will need to be from another network.
- If your Three SIM is set up as the secondary SIM, you’ll see a No Service notice.
- Three inTouch won’t work with Dual SIM devices.
Some devices will let you use the second SIM slot as a memory card slot if you don’t want to use 2 SIMs.
You can find out more about which devices use Dual SIM slots on our device support pages.