When you can upgrade.
You can upgrade your Mobile Broadband or phone plan and/or device if:
- you're in the last 30 days of your contract, or your contract has ended
- you've paid all your bills.
If you're happy with everything you can continue with your current package until you're ready to choose a new plan or device. All of our 1, 12, 18 and 24 month contracts will continue until you upgrade or cancel.
If you want to upgrade before your last month, you can but you'll be charged an early upgrade fee. This fee is the remaining months of your current contract and will need to be paid at the time of upgrading. You'll need to visit a Three store to upgrade early.
- How to upgrade and what you can upgrade to.
The easiest way to upgrade a phone plan is online. To find out what your upgrade options are:
- Log into your My3 account. If you haven't registered, you can register your My3 account here.
- Go to Check if you can upgrade under Upgrades & offers to see if you're eligible to upgrade online.
If you open the My3 app on your phone and disconnect from WiFi so that you’re using mobile data, you can log into My3 without using a password.
If you want to upgrade your Mobile Broadband plan or device, give us a call or come and see us in store.
- More about upgrading.
Here are a few things you need to know about upgrading:
- If you're on one of our 1 month SIM deals, you can upgrade to a package with a phone after you've been with us for three consecutive months but only after you've passed a further credit check.
- If you want to upgrade your Mobile Broadband, you'll need to visit a 3Store or give us a call on 0333 338 1003 (standard rates apply).
If you need to check when your contract ends you can check the letter you received when you joined Three or last upgraded your contract. You can also go to your nearest 3Store or give us a call.
- To talk to us about your phone or SIM contract, call 333 from a Three phone or contact us another way.
- To talk to us about your Mobile Broadband contract, call 500 from a Three phone or contact us another way.