Everything you need to know about upgrading your account.
You can upgrade your phone, SIM or Mobile Broadband account if:
- You're in the last 30 days of your contract, or your contract has ended. You can find out your contract end date on the Three app or My3.
Note: You can upgrade before this but you’ll need to pay an early upgrade fee. Check out More about upgrading.
- You've paid all your bills.
- How to upgrade.
The easiest way to upgrade a phone plan is online. To find out what your upgrade options are:
- Log into your My3 account. If you haven't registered, you can register your My3 account here.
- Go to Check if you can upgrade under Upgrades & offers to see if you're eligible to upgrade online.
Note: If you open the Three app on your phone and disconnect from WiFi so that you're using mobile data, you can log in without using a password.
- More about upgrading.
Here are a few things you need to know about upgrading:
- If you're on one of our 1 month SIM deals, you can upgrade to a package with a phone after you've been with us for 3 consecutive months if you've passed a further credit check.
- If you want to upgrade before your last month, you can but you'll be charged an early upgrade fee. This fee is the remaining months of your current contract and will need to be paid at the time of upgrading. You'll need to visit a Three Store or call us to upgrade early.
- You can trade in your new device to reduce the cost of a new phone.
- If you want to discuss your current plan, please contact us.