Ways to top-up.
There are lots of easy ways to top-up on Pay As You Go. Please choose your preferred option below and follow the steps. Once you’ve topped up you can choose to use the credit, or convert it in to an Add-on, find out more about Add-ons.
If you're topping up your tablet, Mobile Wi-Fi or dongle, you'll need to top-up in My3 or on the web.
- My3 top-up.
The fastest way to top-up is through your My3 account, which allows you to register a credit/debit card for quick future top-ups. To do this you’ll need to log in or register if you don’t have an account.
- Select Top-up your account from the My3 homepage.
- Select the Credit/debit card tab and Register this card for future use on the payment screen. You can also register a card by going to the Manage cards section of My3 and selecting Add card.*
- To make a one-off card payment, simply fill in your payment details or select the One-off payment option.
- To top-up by voucher, select Top-up your account from the My3 homepage, then select the Voucher tab and follow the instructions to top-up.
- You can top-up a friend’s account by logging into your My3 account and selecting Top-up another account in the Top-up section.
*Please note: If you register a card using the Manage cards section of My3 from your computer, we'll automatically take a £10 payment from your card and add it to your account balance as credit.
- Three app top-up.
You can also top up easily with a registered card on the Three app.
- Open the Three app and go to ‘Allowance’.
- Select either ‘Buy Add-on’ or ‘Top-up’.
- Select the amount you want to Top-up, or the Add-on you wish to purchase.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pay by credit/debit card.
- Web top-up.
You can also top-up on the web without registering a card or logging into My3, you’ll just need to re-enter your details each time you top-up.
Follow the link below, enter the number you’d like to top-up, select Credit/debit card or Voucher, then follow the on-screen instructions to top-up.
- Cash machine.
You can top-up at any Barclays or HSBC cash machine if you have a card from one of these banks:
- The Coventry
When you’re at the cash machine, you just need to enter your phone number and select the amount you want to top-up with. Your Pay As You Go account will be topped up using the money from your bank account.
- Over the phone.
If you're a phone customer, you can call 444 free from your Three phone to top-up over the phone.
- To top-up by voucher, select Top-up with a voucher and enter the 16-digit number printed across the receipt. Once you’ve entered the voucher code, your account will be topped up.
- To top-up by credit or debit card, you’ll need to register a credit or debit card first. To do this, log-in to your My3 account, select Manage cards from the Top-up section, then Add card, or call 333 from your Three phone. When you call us, select Top-up with a card and follow the instructions to top-up.
You can top-up by a voucher between £10-£50 from any Three store, or from any shop in the UK where you see the green Top-up logo.
You can redeem the voucher by either:
- Logging into My3 below, clicking on Top-up your account from the homepage, then Top-up by voucher and following the on-screen instructions to top-up.
- Using our Web top-up option below, by entering the number you’d like to top-up, selecting Voucher, then following the on-screen instructions.
- Calling 444 from your Three phone, selecting Top-up by voucher and entering the 16-digit number printed across the receipt.