Ways to top-up
Pay As You Go is all about flexibility. We’ve got tons of options for you, including a bunch of different ways to top-up and loads of great Add-on options.
- Three app
The easiest way to top-up is using the Three app. Just make sure you’ve got a card registered.
- Open the Three app and go to Allowance.
- Tap top-up, or you can choose an Add-on instead.
- Choose your top-up amount or an Add-on, then follow the instructions to pay.
You can go to My3 to top-up, and if you register a credit or debit card, it makes it super easy to top-up quickly in the future. You might need to register if you don't have an account yet.
- Go to Top-up now or choose Get an Add-on.
- To top-up, select Top-up with your card or a voucher.
- Choose the Add-on you want, or scroll down to find the top-up amount you want.
- Confirm your address and enter your payment details – then you're all good to go!
- To top-up a friend's account, just click Top-up another account in the Top-up section.
To register a card, go to Manage cards in the Top-up section and click Add card.
- Web top-up
If you just want to top-up without registering a card or logging in, that’s fine too. Go to our Top-up page and enter your details, then choose Credit/debit card or Voucher and follow the instructions.
- Over the phone
If you're a phone customer, you can call 444 free from your Three phone to top-up over the phone.
- To top-up by voucher, select Top-up with a voucher and enter the 16-digit number printed across the receipt. Once you’ve entered the voucher code, your account will be topped up.
- To top-up by credit or debit card, you need a registered debit or credit card. Log in to My3, click Manage cards in the Top-up section and select Add card. Or you can call 444 from your Three phone. Choose Top-up with a card, then follow the instructions.
- To top-up and buy an Add-on, select Top-up your number and buy an Add-on. You can top-up and buy your Add-on using a voucher or by card – you don’t need to register before you buy.
- If you want to buy an Add-on that costs more than £35, your card will need to be registered. You can do this in My3 or over the phone, using the info above.
Buy a top-up voucher from any Three store, or from any shop in the UK where you spot the green Top-up logo. You can redeem the voucher by:
- Logging into My3 and following the instructions in Top-up your account.
- Using our Web top-up option below, Enter the number you’d like to top-up, select Voucher, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Calling 444 from your Three phone, selecting Top-up by voucher and entering the 16-digit number printed on your receipt.