Samsung Galaxy Alpha support.
Downloading an app.
You can use Google Play to download apps, games, books, music and movies to your phone.
- You'll need a Google account to buy apps.
- Be cautious when downloading apps that require access to your personal information or certain functions and settings on your phone. Only download apps that you trust.
To download an app:
On the homescreen, tap Play Store. You can also access Play Store in Apps
- To find an app in Google Play:
- tap Apps or Games and choose a category. You can swipe to the left or right to view Top paid, Top free or Trending
- or search for an app by tapping the magnifying glass on the Google Play homescreen. Enter the name or type of app you’re looking for and tap the magnifying glass to the right of the search box.
Tap Install for free apps or the price for paid apps
To agree to the conditions, tap Accept
If you chose a paid app, you'll be directed to Google Wallet to pay. You can now pay for apps using your Three account. Find out more about paying for apps using your Three account. Tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions
The app will now be saved on your phone.
Seems we made things right.
Thanks for the feedback.
Help us improve.
Don't include personal information, e.g. your phone number or credit card details.