Three HomeFi support.
Your HomeFi dashboard.
Your device has an online dashboard you can use to manage your account. You need to be connected to your device to access the dashboard. The dashboard is free to access and won't use up any of your data allowance.
From your dashboard you can:
- change your device name (SSID) and password (Wi-Fi key) to something more memorable
- change your dashboard login password
- check your device's signal strength
- find out more about Mobile Broadband
- send and receive text messages to and from mobile phones
- find your Mobile Broadband number.
To open your dashboard:
- from your browser - enter this URL: http://3.home/ or http://192.168.8.1 in your browser. It might be a good idea to bookmark it
- from a Windows computer - the first time you connect your device to your computer with the USB cable, the device will create a desktop shortcut to the dashboard. Double click this 3 icon to open your browser and go straight to the dashboard
Logging in to the dashboard.
The first time you log in to the dashboard, you'll need to enter your username and password:
Default username: admin
Default password: admin
You can change the password using the Settings link on the dashboard. This can be done by selecting System.
If you change your dashboard password and then forget it next time you log on, you can reset all passwords to the default settings by resetting your device.
Seems like we made ourselves useful.
Thanks for the feedback.
Help us improve.
Don't include personal information, e.g. your phone number or credit card details.