Once you've installed your dongle you'll be able to connect to the internet. Here's how:
- To open 3Connect, double-click on the 3 icon on your desktop
- Your 3Connect dashboard will open. If you haven't already, plug your dongle into a USB slot on your computer
- Wait until you see a message saying 'ready to connect', then click Click to connect
- Once you're connected, your browser may open our Mobile Broadband welcome page. To stop this, click Settings and untick Launch three.co.uk on connect.
You can now browse the internet
- To stop using the internet, go to your 3Connect dashboard and click Disconnect