BlackBerry App World lets you download apps and games to your phone. To use BlackBerry App World you'll need to set up BlackBerry Internet Service. It costs £5 and lasts up to 30 days. For more information, click here.
To download an app:
- On the homescreen, select All to open the Menu
- Select App World
- You can look at apps here or click on:
- Top 25
- BlackBerry ID – you can log in with or create a BlackBerry ID from here
- Once you've chosen the app you want to download, select Download. You'll be asked to log in using your BlackBerry ID if you're not already logged in
- The app will start downloading
- To save the app on your phone, you'll need to give permission. Note: You should only allow access to apps that are from a trusted source
The app will now be saved on your phone.