Viewing & printing your bills.
It’s easy to view your bills from the last 12 months in the Three app. If you need to print a PDF copy of your bill, you’ll need to use your My3 account.
We’ll send you a text to let you know when your latest bill is available to be viewed.
To view your bill on your phone:
- Open up the Three app on your phone. If you don’t already have it, download it now in your app store to manage your Three account with ease!
- Tap bills.
- A breakdown of your upcoming and most recent bills will be displayed. Scroll down to see your bills from the past 12 months.
To view your bill on a computer:
- Go to your My3 account by entering your Three number and your password. If you haven't registered yet, you can register your My3 account here
- Once logged in, click Your Bills in the Bills category.
- Click on the View PDF icon to view a printable version of your bill
The bills on your My3 account contain the same information as a printed bill that you'd get in the post. You’ll be charged £1.50 for getting an itemised paper bill in the post.
If you have specific questions about your data use, just Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help.
Did you mean:
If you can't find what you're looking for, we're here to help. Get in touch any time.