Viewing & printing your bills.
It's easy to view and print off your bills for free using your My3 account. If you have eBilling you'll be able to view your bills from the last 12 months using your My3 account on your phone. And you can view, download and print PDF copies of your bill from the last 12 months in your My3 account on your computer. To view PDFs you'll need Adobe Reader.
We’ll send you a text to let you know when your latest bill is available to be viewed.
To view your bill on your phone:
- Go to our Three App if you've downloaded it, or type mobile.three.co.uk into your phone's browser
- Select My3 account
- If you’re using the App, tap Recent bills, or in Planet 3 tap View and pay your bills
- Select the bill you want to see summarised
To view your bill on a computer:
- Go to your My3 account by entering your Three number and your password. If you haven't registered yet, you can register your My3 account here
- Click on the Print PDF icon to view a printable version of your bill
The bills on your My3 account contain the same information as a printed bill that you'd get in the post. You’ll be charged £1.50 for getting an itemised paper bill in the post.
Before your complete monthly bill is available in your My3 account, we put up a draft bill. You can recognise it by a different PDF icon, which is grey with a pencil. This is an estimate of what your monthly bill will be, but we're still doing some checks to make sure everything is correct. Your draft bill should give you a pretty good idea about your bill amount for that month, but it may still change. We'll only send you a message when we've done all our checks and your final bill is available in your My3 account.