How to update your personal details.
It’s really important to keep all your details up to date so we can let you know about changes to your bill, send you important updates about your account, and let you know about our exclusive offers.
You can easily change your registered home and email address, your contact phone number, and your marketing preferences by following the steps below.
The Three app.
- Open the Three app on your device
- Tap More at the bottom right corner
- Scroll down and tap Edit personal details
- Tap the relevant option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Visit www.three.co.uk/my3
- Login using your phone number and password
Note: You’ll need to sign up if you’ve not already done so
- Click on the relevant option under My details and follow the on-screen instructions
Changing your name.
The only personal information you can’t change in the Three app or My3 is your name. If you’re looking to change the name on your account because you’ve married, divorced or changed your name by Deed Poll, you need to write to us with proof of your name change.
All we need is one of the following pieces of information:
- A copy of your marriage or civil partnership certificate. If you don’t have one, a copy of your passport and a recent utility bill is also acceptable.
- A copy of a Deed Poll.
- A copy of the decree absolute - if you’re divorced and want to use your maiden name.
Remember, we only need one of the above, and not all three!
One more thing, when you do write to us, remember to include a cover letter requesting that your name be changed.
Here’s the address:
Three Customer Services
PO Box 333
Changing other details on your account.
Follow the links below for instructions on how to change other details on your account.
For anything else, including changing your phone number or the named owner of the account, please contact us and we’ll be able to help.
Did you mean:
If you can't find what you're looking for, we're here to help. Get in touch any time.