It's easy to transfer your contacts from your iPhone to your Samsung Android phone. All you need to do is back up your contacts onto your computer. Easy Phone Sync software will be able to detect this backup and transfer the data onto your new phone.
To transfer your contacts from your iPhone:
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone using the USB cable. Right click on your iPhone's name and select Back Up
- If you have a lot of data on your iPhone, this might take some time
Once your contacts have been backed up to your computer, you'll need to download and install Easy Phone Sync software. You can get this from the Easy Phone Sync website.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and open Easy Phone Sync
- Select Next
- Your phone model should appear in the box. Select your phone then select Next
- You might see the below error. If you do, you'll need to download the Easy Phone Sync app onto your phone from the Play Store
- You'll be asked if you want to transfer your music from iTunes onto your new phone. Choose what you'd like to transfer then select Next
- Choose if you'd like to transfer any podcasts from iTunes onto your new phone, then select Next
- Select the name of your iPhone from the list, then check the boxes of the data you want to transfer. Select Next
- Select Finish
- Your data will now transfer to your new phone