How to change your My3 account password.
When you first registered your My3 account, we sent you a text with your password. It's a good idea to change your password to something you'll be able to remember more easily when you sign into your My3 account.
Here's how to change your password:
- Sign in to your My3 account
- In the Old password field, enter your existing password
- Enter a new password in the New password field
- Enter it again in the Confirm password field
Your password should:
- be 7 to 12 characters long
- use a mixture of letters, numbers and symbols
- be easy for you to remember so you won't need to write it down.
We recommend that you create a complex password that will be harder to figure out. If your password is a single dictionary word, a birthday or the name of a family member or pet, it'll be easier for others to figure out. Find out more about securing your password here.
If you're using an iPad, you won't be able to register your My3 account with a password. Find out more here.