How long will my delivery take, and do I need to be in to sign for it?
How long a delivery takes and whether you need to sign for it depends on what you've bought:
- Dongles & SIMs.
These are delivered within three to five working days. Dongles and SIMs are delivered by Royal Mail, so you don't need to sign for them. To get an update on delivery in your area, please visit Royal Mail's website.
- Phones, MiFi devices & tablets.
Orders placed before 4pm will be delivered by courier the next working day. Orders placed after 4pm will be delivered in two working days (or on the following Tuesday if you order after 4pm on a Friday). You'll need to be in to sign for your delivery.
Your dongle and laptop will be delivered by courier within three working days. You'll need to be in to sign for your delivery.
- Courier deliveries take place between 8am and 6pm.
- We don't deliver on weekends.
- If there's no-one present at the delivery address, the courier will post a card with contact details through the door. They'll usually attempt delivery again the next working day.
- Delivery will be different for pre-ordered devices and upgraded phones.
- In severe weather conditions, your phone, MiFi, tablet or laptop delivery may be delayed. You'll still be able to track your order as normal.
- On your delivery day, you'll get a text with your consignment number and a link to track your package. This will be followed by a text with the hour slot the courier estimates delivery and options to change days if you're not going to be in to receive your parcel, or for the courier to leave your parcel with a neighbour.