Change your company details

Changing your address.

You can update your business address at any time - just get in touch.

Alternatively, you can complete the change of address slip found on the back page of your latest invoice and send it to us in the post to: Three Business Services, PO Box 333, Glasgow, G2 9AG.

Change of company name.

If you're a Sole Trader or fall under other Business types, you can update your company name by calling or writing to us.

If you're a Limited company, you must update your company name with Companies House before contacting us. Written requests must be on business headed paper and be signed by an Account Administrator, Company Director or Business Secretary. If your Companies House registration number has changed, please refer to our change of company ownership page.

For Partnerships, we need the authorisation of all business partners, in writing on headed paper signed by all partners, before we can process your request.

Contact us by:

Getting in touch online.


Writing to Three Business Services, PO Box 333, Glasgow, G2 9AG.

Change of ownership.

If you'd like to transfer your contract to someone else or another company, please get in touch.



Seems like we made ourselves useful.

Thanks for the feedback.

Help us improve.

Don't include personal information, e.g. your phone number or credit card details.