When you call 123 on your phone, you'll hear how many new voicemails you have. You can do this by:
- dialling 123 from your phone and following the instructions
- dialling 07782 333 123 from any other phone and following the instructions
- dialling +44 7782 333 123 when you're abroad and following the instructions.
In some situations, such as when you’re calling from abroad, you might be asked for your voicemail PIN to be able to listen to your voicemails.
Listening to voicemails abroad
- Before you go abroad, make sure you know what your PIN is for when you're out of the country
- Dial +447782 333 123
- You'll be prompted to enter your PIN, followed by #
- In some countries, the first prompt you hear will be: ‘If you're calling someone to leave a voicemail, press 1. If you're calling to access your mail, press 2.'
If you've forgotten your PIN, you can have it reset by getting in touch.
All calls will be diverted to your voicemail for free when you're abroad if you don't answer or take the call. This means you don't need to manually divert calls.
Standard roaming charges will apply for listening to your voicemail messages while you're abroad.
If you've manually diverted calls to your voicemail or any other number, you can automatically reset your voicemail by pressing ##002#. Standard roaming charges will apply for manually diverted calls to voicemail or any other number.